Hi there! We’ve created some guidelines to help you better use our brand and assets, including our logo, content and trademarks.
We kindly ask you, before using any of these and publishing them, to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a visual mockup of intended use.
The Engager marks include the Engager name and logo, and any word, phrase, image, or other designation that identifies the source or origin of any of Engager’s products. Please don’t modify the marks or use them in a confusing way, including suggesting sponsorship or endorsement by Engager (in case they were not previously agreed upon), or in a way that confuses Engager with another brand (including your own).
Whenever possible, please use the square version of the Engager logo. If the material it’s going to be used requires a rather wide version of the logo for better positioning, alignment and visibility, please use version 2 (wide).
The colored version of the Engager logo can ONLY be used on a white background. If you are using the Engager logo on any other background color, ALWAYS use either the dark or white monochrome logo.
When using the Engager logo with other logos and graphic elements, maintain a safety space that is minimum 150% the size of the square around the logo.
We politely ask that you don't:
- Use any logos or similar imagery to represent Engager other than what is found on this page
- Rotate the logo or alter its positioning
- Change the colors on the logo
- Overprint or obstruct any part of the logo
- Add special effects to the logo
- Use old versions or any other marks or logos to represent our brand
- Apply the logo on merchandise or other mediums
- Publish any material containing the Engager brand assets without announcing us beforehand and having our approval.