Looking for exceptional talent to help us improve the way people work.
If you’re a talented front-end developer, looking to leave your mark on an innovative product and the people who’ll be using it, and work with an awesome team, then you’ll want to read this entire message.
Here is The Situation:
At Engager we’ve created a solution that enhances people (and the teams and organisations they are part of) and engages them in their work so that they can achieve performance, in a scalable way.
The first version brought us encouraging feedback from our clients and we are looking to take it to the next step and make it awesome.
We are looking for someone who has an interest for start-ups and a passion for developing products, with proven experience in front-end development projects.
We want to launch the new version by the end of August, so available time and involvement during these 2 months is important.
We are in the final stages of designing the screens. We will provide all the documentation & information, images and anything else that is to be implemented. Your previous experience will come in hand by offering relevant feedback and another perspective on having this project generate the best results.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to bring to life (in the digital sense) the design and mechanics of a web based application. You are skilled enough to bring awesome solutions, autonomous in work and proactive.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes and screens to actual code, that will produce visual elements and animations of the application.
You will take an active role in defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
What We Absolutely Need You To Do
- Love getting the job done, quickly with an attention to detail
- Know the best practices in the field and are up-to-date on emerging technologies – wanting to “reinvent the wheel” is not a good choice
- Find great solutions to the challenges that appear
- Don’t be a jerk – we have a “no a**hole rule”
- Have proven experience in front-end development projects
- Have proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Enjoy creating clean simple code
- Create and maintain documentation
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
- Promote usability best practices
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe you are a good fit. We are looking forward to meeting you 🙂
When can you start?
As soon as possible.
P.S. One final thing before you contact us: if you’re just looking for a job to put in some hours or you just want to make a little extra cash then most likely you’re not the person we’re after (i.e. No lazy people, and no one who is not committed).
We want to extend this position from project-based to a full time one. This, of course, depends on how much we can wow our clients, so your contribution now is relevant to our future collaboration.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please, do SHARE. Maybe you have a friend who is looking for a project like this. Thank you!
Share this Opportunity